DUNBAR ARMORED, INC. – HUNT VALLEY, MD 2015 to 2017
Manager, Bid Administration 2015 to 2017
• Prepare comprehensive responses to Request for Proposals, Request for Quotes, and Request for Information concerning armored transportation, cash vault, and cash manager safes installations.
• Negotiate multi-year contracts with commercial, financial, and government organizations providing armored transportation services.
• Project manage the coordination and implementation of armored car services contracts, amendments, and renewals.
THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC – FREDERICK, MD 2008 to 2015
Senior Data Governance Analyst 2013 to 2015
• Subject matter expert for data Global Project Management teams and corporate organizations such as finance, regulatory, and global planning, providing ad hoc reporting and in depth analysis.
• Perform data mining, aggregation, and reporting for revenue driven targets to senior management and act as the integration process development and improvement specialist.
• Provide business analyst and project management oversight on highly visible projects including site integrations, M&A’s and strategic partnership.
• Serve as the process control expert for site integrations, strategic alliances, and acquisitions and mergers as it concerns operational and full functional data management in E1/Agile and SAP.
Senior Business Analyst 2011 to 2013
• Handled day to day operations for SKU creation and data management to meet the needs of the business for national and international functionality in E1 / Agile.
• Worked with product managers, manufacturing personnel and supply chain operations to ensure the customer facing products are available for sales and shipment with short timelines.
Associate Business Analyst 2008 to 2011
• Assist the lead change analyst in managing Stock Keeping Unit creation and data error correction.
• Assigned site level responsibilities associated with data management and system process improvements.
• Managed the flow of NPI data and provided guidance on legacy data issues.
VERIZON COMMUNICATION INC. - BALTIMORE, MD 1987 to 2008
FiOS Operations Call Center Manager 2007 to 2008
• Project managed the creation of an eight person call center for handling customer complaints arising out of the construction activities of the Maryland FiOS deployment.
• Managed a team of seven customer service representatives and one administrative assistant to document, monitor, and facilitate corrective action concerning construction damage complaints.
• Train eleven sub-contract labor companies on the proprietary database used by Verizon to capture and track damage and complaint activities for the FiOS construction and maintenance work forces.
Strategic Project Manager – FiOS Data Analyst 2005 to 2007
• Manage and enforce contracts for sub-contract companies charged with the placement of outside plant facilities including buried fiber and fiber infrastructure in public right-of-ways.
• Project manage the development of an analytical process to provide the data required by the county government councils to grant permits to Verizon for the placement of fiber facilities throughout the State of Maryland.
• Provide weekly updates to the construction director and monthly data reviews with the Vice President of Construction Operations in the State of Maryland.
Local Manager – OSP Construction 2004 to 2005
• Provide management oversight to a unionized workforce of Outside Plant Technicians directing, training, performing safety inspections, performance appraisals, and managing company-union grievances.
• Manage expense and capital budgets associated with outside plant construction forces consisting of direct reporting associates and contract labor forces to place outside plant facilities.
• Conduct performance reviews, accident and safety reviews, discipline and reward sessions and grievance hearings concerning associate employees.
Local Manager – OSP/Splicing Manager 2003 to 2004
• Provided management oversight to a combination unionized workforce of Outside Plant Technicians and Cable Splicing Technicians directing, training, performing safety inspections, performance appraisals, and managing company-union grievances.
• Managed expense and capital budgets associated with outside plant construction forces consisting of direct reporting associates and contract labor forces to place outside plant facilities.
• Conducted performance reviews, accident and safety reviews, discipline and reward sessions and grievance hearings concerning associate employees.
Strategic Planning Engineer – OSP Facilities 2000 to 2003
• Manage a $50M capital budget for copper, fiber, and electronic telecommunication facilities in six Maryland counties ensuring that projects met the infrastructure requirements.
• Perform feasibility study and project manage the Maryland DSL extension initiative through facilities analysis and capacity management planning.
• Strategically planned areal, underground, and buried facilities to meet commercial and residential demand including cell site design, high speed data traffic, and basic telecommunications and internet facilities.
Engineering Assistant 1998 to 2000
• Provide detailed schematic drawings identifying the size and capacity of copper and fiber facilities to be placed and activated.
• Provide engineering designs including pole line design, anchor/guying requirements, storm loading analysis, and other requirements of areal design.
• Partner with local electric companies to upgrade joint use pole line design when new facilities cause an overload condition.
• Submit Right-of-Way (ROW) and permit requests to the permitting department to ensure all requirements were met for facility and infrastructure placement.
Construction Splicing Technician 1989 to 1998
• Make ready feeder and distribution copper and fiber facilities across a variety of telecommunication platforms.
• Interpret engineering drawings to activate central office and field equipment as well as identify the correct transportation assignments for the required capacity of telecommunications facilities.
• Troubleshoot copper facilities as well as Single Loop Carrier (SLC), Litespan 2000, and multiplexing equipment.
Outside Plant Technician 1987 to 1989
• Interpreted engineering drawing for the correct placement of cable facilities including poles, guide wires, strand, anchors, and pedestals.
• Placed, replaced, and removed outside plant facilities including cable, fiber, and pole line infrastructure in an aerial, buried, or underground environment.Type your paragraph here.