Below are just a few of my areas of expertise that can help your organization increase revenues, reduce costs, improve organizational effectiveness and efficiencies, and solve complicated business problems. These intangible skills can transfer between industries and are not limited to a specific discipline.
• Notary Public in Carroll County, MD. Commission expires December 23, 2019.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook applications.
• Background in Microsoft Access, Visio, and Project.
• Highly skilled in learning proprietary databases, data mining, data aggregation, and analysis.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the heart of a teacher and the ability to break down complicated ideas and concepts.
• Ability to lead people and get results through others while effectively organizing and managing multiple projects.
• Strong ability to analyze and solve problems on a strategic and tactical level.
• Able to coach and mentor direct reports with the heart of a teacher to build trust, address conflict, develop commitment, increase accountability, and drive results.
• Financially astute and possesses strong business acumen
• Able to establish priorities and objectives under limited direction
• Excellent influencing skills, strong communication skills both verbal and written and high emotional IQ
• Analytical and creative problem solving skills with quick learning curve in technology oriented solutions to business problems.
• Experienced in writing SOP and business oriented processes and proceduresType your paragraph here.